Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
Master Degree of Business Administration (MBA), Master Degree of Science in Information System (MSIS)
30+ years experience in public and private accounting
Founding owner/partner of The CPA Office and Carlyle Consulting Hawaii LLC
Experiences include but not limited to the followings:
1. Senior auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers (formerly named "Coopers & Lybrand")
2. Assistant to Finance Director of Schroders Securities (currently known as Schroders Investment Management based in United Kingdom)
3. Chief Financial Officer of Sinotone Group, an IPO candidate of NASDAQ based in China.
4. General Manager of Guangdong Carlyle RFID Technology Co Ltd., a joint venture company with the Science & Technology Department of Guangdong Provincial government of China.
5. Co-author of an article published on Young Accountant.